Ross8478

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Metric Century

I told myself after the Cream City century I would be done with long organized rides until next summer. Well I have created a monster that isn't satisfied. After my last century I found myself looking at the calendar and I figured I can get a few more long rides in this season The Bicycle federation of Wisconsin is hosting a fundraising ride out in Cedarberg on September 17th. They aren't offering a 100 miler but they do offer a 62 mile or metric century option. I jumped on the opportunity to ride one more long one this season. Then I'll be done... For the year anyway.

2 Comments:

  • I knew it!!! Once you start, it's so hard to stop...good for you. 62 miles, hey - what are they raising $$$ for?

    Shan

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:39 AM  

  • I know it's soooo addicting. They're raising money to make Wisconsin a better place to bike, new trails, city bike lanes. There's alot more, if you want to check it out, the website is bfw.org.

    By Blogger Ross, at 2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home