Ross8478

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Mr. and Mrs. McCumber


I want to congratulate Jeremy and Shannon on their wedding, it turned out perfect. The weather was gorgeous, the company friendly and the view was out of this world. Shan and J dog were married on Shoshone point over looking the stunning Grand Canyon. I still am in shock over the breathtaking beauty on the GC. The ceremony was short but very sweet, you guys are awesome for remembering all of your vows, that was very cool. I'm so happy for you two, you have a great group of friends and family. I was glad to get to know and hang out with some cool people. I can't wait for the picture party, so we all can share moments captured in time with each other.

2 Comments:

  • It was a truly awesome day.

    Our pics turned out pretty good; considering we forgot the dig...I can't wait for the picture party either!

    By Blogger Nikki, at 8:10 AM  

  • Ross,
    You have no idea how much it meant to *us* for you to be there, thanks for being part of what made it such a great life experience!
    Shan

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home