Ross8478

Monday, April 24, 2006

Packers

I wish Brett Favre would make up his damn mind already! He can't hold the Green Bay Packers hostage forever, can he? Does he expect us not to waste another first round pick on a quarterback? I won't blame the team for drafting another quarterback high in the draft. Brett says he is waiting to see if the team will get better through free agency. If you were a free agent would you want to play for the packers not knowing if Favre will even be around 1 more year? The answer is I don't think so, had Favre already committed to 1 more year I feel Lavar Arrington might not have signed with another team. Charles Woodson is probably dragging his feet to sign with the team because he knows the Pack has an ice cubes chance in hell without Favre. Those 2 players formally listed would be huge additions to any team, I blame Favre for scaring them away! I know Favre returned the Packers to greatness but what has he done for us lately? Favre is a living legend and a sure fire hall of famer but I feel he is hurting the team by contemplating his retirement for 4 months now.

4 Comments:

  • Faver is done. Another 30 years rebuilding and your kids will see another champion. Go Packers 2028. Super Bowl 62. Anyone know the Roman numerals?
    MOON

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:10 PM  

  • You're right Ross, from what I've read from you and Nikki, Favre seems to be making quite the production out of this...

    BTW - Moon, it's LXII - but hey, who's counting :P

    Shan

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:21 AM  

  • As much as I love Favre, I agree that this is getting out of hand. And I totally agree that LaVar Arrington would have signed with the Pack had Brett said he was coming back. The Packers offered Arrington more than the Giants...what does that say? He didn't want to play for a team that doesn't even know who will be under center next year. I can't say I blame him. Woodson is still out there, right? Woodson and Harris...that could be a pretty explosive secondary. I don't think it would be enough to get Favre back though...

    Shan...thanks for coming through on the Roman numerals :) Let's start saving for tickets now, Ross!

    By Blogger Nikki, at 8:23 AM  

  • Thanks for the Roman numerals Shanel. It won't be the last time for this one to show up in our world. Now I have to learn all this BTW and :P type stuff.
    Rossel & Nikkel, You will be happy to know I used your gift card from West Marine to buy biodegradeable soap for my boat and the cars here at home. You should be happy you sparked up some of the old 70s hippy save the plant. If you only knew! If you shoot out a puppy or two , I might even do more for the little crum grabbers. Just had to be me. HEY!! GO PACK!! I hope we will be in our seats for the XLII playoffs!!!!


    MOON

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home