Ross8478

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

The century

For those of you who know me, know that I'm a huge lance Armstrong fan. His story is almost unbelievable, to battle back from near death to winning the Tour De France 7 years in a row! Lance's story inspired me to ride a road bike. I've been a mountain bike guy all of these years. When my father in-law offered us a deal on his barely used road bike, I jumped on it. So now I have a great road bike, now all I need is a great ride to take it on. Enter the Tour De Villes in Janesville on July 29th. My first century, that sounds cool right? I have plenty of time to train adequately so I'm going for it!

4 Comments:

  • You can do it! And how cool is it that all of the proceeds go to the LAF? That is so cool...

    By Blogger Nikki, at 7:44 AM  

  • You two blog each other? Don't you live together? Nobodys saying a thing about the girls party!!! I think theres some hush hush going on here.
    MOON

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:08 AM  

  • Ross,
    That's awesome...you are so active and inspirational...I was just telling Dean last night that I want to do more bike riding this summer! Good luck on "The Century"!
    Amber

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:17 AM  

  • good for you, ross. i will be sure and tell gramps next weekend when we go to Indiana. he would love to be able to do it also.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home